I need to rest sometime soon. Well, just because I'm busy doesn't mean I'm productive. I mean I did waste few years fiddling around with computers when I clearly am not good with it. Well... it just takes a bit more time for some people while its a lot easier for others. I guess I'm going to stick with this career. I mean I just have to keep trying. Well... ability to memorize did decrease significantly due to the repercussion, calculating the impossible and hitting my head skateboarding. Whatever, everything is fair game.
Another thing I've realized is that I fucking talk like a person who had many relationships. fml... I had to ask because I didn't understand why people didn't believe me fml. Apparently I have to shake my hands when I meet girls -.-... wtf...
I need to stop brooding into things which do not matter. It really is fking up my brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment