Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

dd

I finally fixed my computer. Thankfully I managed to backup my data in a very weird way. I didn't know I'll be insecure when my computer broke lol. Its pretty stupid... conditioning due to the fact that I had bad experiences in submitting assignments and computers failing. fml. I honestly don't know if I can feed myself with computers. I'm just not good with it. 

lol. fuck... I suck at too many things. 

This is probably a stereotype and I'm probably going to judge like a large number of people that I shouldn't judge. However, I think older people tends to lie a lot more. I mean when I think of the benefits of telling a lie. There is really no reason not to. Well, I'm just saying this because I'm taking a break from college (well its summer break), and I've met a lot of people. Its really annoying because I really don't know anything about these people. Its quite frightening. Don't know what to believe. Whatever. Idk...

I'm just tired... of having disconnected, connected an repeated forever lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment