Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Rainy Days.

1


 Rainy days are very gloomy and dark. Its a burden for people who enjoy outdoor activities or have to work outside. However, I love rainy days more than anything. Rain effaces a lot of dirt. It might only clean the surface but, still its better than nothing. Its also really nice how nobody is out. Streets are usually empty and silent. There are ambient noise but its really pleasing. Just sounds of raindrops and cars splashing water. On normal days, a lot of voices would be heard.  Those are noises that hurts my brain. 


Nothing much happened today. Just peaceful. I went to shinchon to get some dolls. You know those dolls you have to pick up using a crane? Those machines are located in game stores. Its quite depressing how much smaller the game (arcade) store became compared to last year. In the end, I just came back empty handed because there were no cranes available. I'll probably make a visit to Gangnam. I'll do that tomorrow.



Blogspot is pretty cruddy with image uploads... Damn it. This is the basic outline of my journey. I don't plan anything. Planned journeys are boring. I prefer to pick a direction and just go. Start walking to the uncharted. Besides, I always have the taxi if I'm really lost. The only problem is that its a gamble. You may or may not find something interesting. As for this bet, I did find few interesting things. Apparently there are a lot of museums. They are very strange museums, but quite unique like the police museum, rice museum and the agricultural museum. Unfortunately, the history museum was the only museum open. The history museum was pretty empty. Its quite sad how spacious the museum is and how nobody came to visit. The museum wasn't great but it was decent. Some stuff on ancient Korea, when Japan invaded Korea and modern Korea. Just go through the pictures. I didn't find a whole lot of things interesting but just enough.

Later on, I came upon the flee market or whatever you call it. Nothing special. Actually I wanted to eat there but, I had no cash. Fuck. What do they have? A lot of old people food. Not really cheap. Just ghetto. I guess a lot of old people just go there to refresh their memories.  Anyways I can't write more... too lazy.



















My life described in few comic strips. I'm human too so I get annoyed for being nice. Sometimes I feel like I should just be mean and selfish. It doesn't work... Its so annoying. I'm like... "YEAH LETS DO IT, LETS DO SOME EVIL SHIT"... then I just end up being nice... fml...


I'm going to get some patbingsu because of this blog post


"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved". (George Sand) 



No comments:

Post a Comment