Well I'll say it was really fun. Just like talked about stuff. Talked about parents, life, and etc with a stranger. lol. Well I was in a pajamas but whatever. The thing is... for me.. I don't know anyone or would anyone remember me. So, I just do whatever and leave. It was pretty funny how she talked about how everyone had golden outsides.... I guess Korea is like American's 1930s I think. I don't remember exactly what time period it was but basically when American society had gold coating and copper insides or whatever. Its been ages since I took history. The point is its what Korea is becoming... I mean looking at just the number of BMWs.... lol its not even funny. Korean gov't tax a lot so foreign cars are even more expensive than what you get outside of Korea. So like in few more years..I think around 10.. everyone is going to have BMWs.. in Seoul. Seoul and outside of Seoul is completely different.. omfg. Well... to be honest, most drivers will never use 50% of why the BMW is so damn expensive. I mean you give me high end coffee, I'll always drink it as if its some cheap coffee from the vending machine lol. You give a macbook pro to a computer noob, he or she would always use it as a pc.What else did we talk about? Well... Parents.. I guess lol. Guys or girls all have issues with parents.. I guess its mostly because parents calculate things based on their generation when things change at a fast pace.
I've encountered some Japanese people in the convenient store. I had my headphones on so I didn't know what they were saying. But, I realized they were talking to me. So, basically they were asking about the price of what I was buying. I was getting coffee. Korea has really nice cheap coffee. Idk...I drink a lot of liquid drinks and going to star bucks all the time is a bit too much. Nah.. I'm just amazed how they spoke really good English. I guess they are those people who traveled a lot. I'm quite sure... I don't think anyone would learn that much english just to travel to Korea... I know this is very stereotypical but dealing with Chinese tourists is sometimes pain in the ass. No offense but not knowing English or Korean and expecting Koreans to speak Chinese is... not cool. Well, I guess Koreans probably do the same thing in China lol. Yeah ... Koreans... we're like so you know. lol
Oh... another day ... I saw this handicapped person ram her electric wheel chair on someone.. Road kill someone..... it was pretty insane... a mad grandma driver.
lol FUCK I need to get a part time job somewhere... fml Well... technically its not possible since my schedule is packed but I seriously should. poor as a mother fking homeless.
I just got a call from someone who saw the flyers. :) Meeting the kid tomorrow. I wonder what I'll do with the money. Well I'm not sure if I'll get the job since its annoying. I sometimes refuse to take offers -.- fml... Like last time I got a job teaching math but I refused since I thought the students could find better teachers.... but in reality they got someone worse. -.-....... lol I'll just do my best since... you know the price is over priced. Well everything in this world is over priced... computers cars and etc. Might as well just live with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment