Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Piggy Bank

Yo SJ. I got a piggy bank and going to fill it up with coins. See how much I can gather before you come back to Korea. Well, I'm not sure whats going to happen to my future though lol. Apparently I got a notification telling me that I have to talk to the government about my military service. :P Idk.. I might end up going in couple of months depending whether or not the government would allow my excuse.  I'll talk to you later about what is happening but, look forward to eating crap loads.

Idk just felt like making something for you to look forward to lol.


Just a side note: Today's mission for myself is to get black and white photo of Korea that I'll use for the background.

3 comments:

  1. lol nice! I actually have a piggy bank as well back at my grandparents' place. Looking forward to cracking that thing open someday. And yeah, everybody gets the notification once the government figures out from flight records that you're back in Korea. You just have to tell them you're not done with your degree yet, that you have one more semester left. They'll let you extend it until you're 24 I think. Yeah, let's talk sometime. I like the new layout btw haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol apparently resting from a school in America isn't an excuse for extending the conscription. I have to take exams that are meaningless until January .... Its kind of funny how the gov't people are really nice about finding excuses to avoid the military ^^;;; Just don't be surprised if I do end up going to the military lol. The only thing... that really... sucks is that... we never get to rest lol or otherwise settle down. I was actually looking forward to resting in Korea and studying without the pressure.

      Delete