Hmmm. I'm meeting up some random person from America. I wonder how that is going to go... Idk I just felt like smoking lol. I used to have a smoke buddy during college. Well, I stopped smoking but I just felt like having few. That person needs it too... but its pretty interesting how different we probably are.
This person orders drinks from a bar... Most people would just drink whatever is available in the store. Whatever we're just smoking lol. I guess its because some drinks are not available in Korean stores. Korea is pretty strict with its imports.
I've also helped out some people from Georgia lol. They were trying to figure the subway out. Idk it felt really nice to meet people from where I was lol.
I've also helped out some people from Georgia lol. They were trying to figure the subway out. Idk it felt really nice to meet people from where I was lol.
I think I might be a bit too well connected. But to the point where I can't feel connected... Its like adding salt to a bottle of saturated salt water. Or not... I give up.
No comments:
Post a Comment