Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Religious Thoughts


"Cause you just, did the impossible, gained my trust
Don't play games it'll be dangerous if you fuck me over
Cause if I get burnt, I'ma show ya what it's like to hurt
Cause I've been treated like dirt befo' ya"

"Nobody knows me I'm cold
Walk down this road all alone
It's no one's fault but my own
It's the path I've chosen to go
Frozen as snow I show no emotion whatsoever so
Don't ask me why I have no love for these motherfucking whores
Bloodsucking succubuses, what the fuck is up with this?"

"I'll do whatever it takes
When I'm with you I get the shakes
My body aches when I ain't
With you I have zero strength
There's no limit on how far I would go
No boundaries, no lengths
Why do we say that until we get that person that we thinks"


"So after a year and six months, no longer me that you want
But I love you so much it hurts
Never mistreated you once
I poured my heart out to you
Let down my guard swear to God
I'll blow my brains in your lap
Lay here and die in your arms
Drop to my knees and I'm pleading
I'm trying to stop you from leaving"

God's plan. Trust God. Love God. What about my plans? What about the trust within one's self. What about self love? I know as a Catholic I should be advocating God but what about the individual? The individual's will? Would God make a human submit to his plan? Or would he find a consensus? Does he actually care what the person wants? 

I always thought it was about sacrifices, trade offs, and offerings. This is dogmatic as hell but, does God truly offer unconditional love? Don't we have to love in order to accept love from God? Isn't the belief itself a form of love? The purest form of love requires sacrifices. Sacrifices of any kind from my perspective. God will sacrifice something in return for your sacrifice. Then how is God different from a Devil? Technically speaking there is no good or evil. Its really about perspective, which is both nature and nurture. The emotions chemically created and the common sense learnt. I wonder why people even termed the word "devil." Its just a term that coins different set of morals, which are very foreign. Besides God only exists because there is a devil. Just like day and night. Always a balance. Then again, God and the devil may be the same being, thing or whatever. 

Why do we even hate the devil? fear the devil or have whatever negative emotions for the devil. For sure, we do care about the devil. Care as in have attention for the Devil. If we didn't care, we wouldn't have any emotions towards the Devil. We should be ignoring the Devil and not giving any attention towards him, her or it. Yet, most of us do. Why do we even associate ourselves with negative emotions with the Devil? What if the Devil has good intentions? Just too foreign that it is interpreted as evil, which technically doesn't exist. 










No comments:

Post a Comment