So I just broke my computer again. This time I have to go to the apple store since the hard disk is not connecting. Its so stupid because I've just when through the struggle of fixing my computer when the software was failing. Now... the hardware is failing. fml.
To be honest, Korean apple store is lazy as fuck... seemingly since we don't have any geniuses working on repairing. Last time I went there, the Korean apple person was bsing
"Even American geniuses don't backup and fix your computer"...lol I told them they actually do back up and repair. However, they do clearly say "They aren't responsible for privacy and data loss." So.. lol fail bsing. Whatever, I have to go see them again. fuck...
lol another thing is I went to work out and the trainer gave me lessons. fuck... she told me to loose 10kg... fml. Yeah sure.. I'll do it. but like fuck I don't want to care. I just want to work out to enjoy it, not like do intense training. Anyways she gave me some routine exercises... Now I have appointments every week fml...
Oh I probably disconnected from facebook because Idk... I kind of care too much about people.
No comments:
Post a Comment