Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

IPad Mini

I got myself an Ipad mini. Well, with the earnings I've made with tutoring. I couldn't help myself lol. After I broke my jaw, I kind of stopped remembering things. I have a hard time realizing what my schedule is. So, at the moment I'm just using the IPad as a scheduler.

The other day, someone described how dogs are. They analyze people. Every little details. Once they start trusting its absolute. Man... I mean there is such thing as absolute. Funny, the person described that after the dog trusts human, even if the dog is abused, it will still trust. So freaking dumb.

Another thing... I have this 7th grade kid I'm teaching... his mother is like... not really helping by being controlling. I mean... I understand its an expensive fee for tuition and I should give what she wants but I know what the kid needs. lol. His mother is like... grade 7 stuff is too easy for him. He just called me he can't read a book which his mother thought he could read... plus since her mother told me grammar was too easy, I bought a toefl book. -.- Well, I guess she expected me to buy grade 9 grammar books but... Its better for him. Man I wish she would just trust me lol. Technically I did micro manage a lot of people, to help them emotionally.


Idk its so dumb. I keep thinking people would feel the same pain as I would. I think they would be sensitive as I am. Well.. I talk like crap though. Call people fuckers, bitches and assholes. Its just a policy I made myself. Idk.. I don't want to be loved if its not going to last.

5 comments:

  1. Whoa that was fast haha. I guess you really wanted that tablet huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. F**k, just send me your Samsung S3. You're rich as hell.

    Well, dogs really do give absolute trust. When you give food to them, they will think that you are their god and will look up to you. In contrast, when you give food to cats, they think that they are your god. Just saying.

    And please, send me the S3. I will email you my address.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I'm using my phone too. Well its technically my mom's phone.


      ah.... you'll be amazed.. at people I meet these days.. its brain fucking me really hard these days. Like the kid I'm teaching... his mother is an author apparently -.- She is going to UK for something..-.- wtf..... I don't even know what his dads doing... but I'm pretty sure its not something petty.

      Dude you're going to be rich when u become doctor. I suck at computer science so I'm going to be a poor hobo.

      Delete
  3. In case I become a doctor (which will happen), would you rather risk your life under my care? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol as long as you don't get obsessed with money... Korean doctors are pretty scary. All they care about is money money money. Its really disgusting. Some Korean doctors would recommend surgery even though its not necessary for the patient... Its really depressing. I mean... doctors are one of the most educated people. I guess a smarter form of a human being. Yet.. they submit to money.

      Oh.. but not all. I met a doctor who just does it for fun. He takes care of the Korean national soccer team lol. He kind of doesn't care about money. http://www.u-hospital.co.kr/?menu=55. Thats the doctor lol.

      ANYWAYS did you ask that girl out?? XD

      Delete