It really took me a while to create this blog because I couldn't think of a good name. Most of the common names were already taken. However, fortunately I was able to acquire My Seoul Stories!
Hopefully, I can endlessly introduce Korea and Seoul! Although my knowledge may be limited, I wish to express my experience with Korea.
Since its very late, I'm going to sleep! :D I'll get to work tomorrow!
My first aim is to have 50 blog posts about Korea!
Hey Emma and WonTaek Chung, I am writing to you on behalf of my website - http://www.thekoreaguide.com/ - and I would like to invite you guys to promote your blog through my website. You can write me back on meetbrij at gmail dot com and we can discuss how to take it further...
ReplyDeleteHey I hope it is ok if i send you an article next week. Im realy busy this week because of college .i will be writing about korean habots and behaviors
Delete