Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Dooley The Baby Dinosaur!


On this blog , I'll like to introduce Dooley the Little Dinosaur. This a quite widely known character in Korea. I used to love him as a child. I don't remember him really being funny but I guess he had an interesting and some attractive characteristic that allowed me to keep on watching the show.


Ok, the movie begins with Dooley being discovered in the Ice glacier. He was kidnapped by aliens and the aliens conducted experiments with Dooley. As a result, Dooley was able to point his finger and perform some magic. Most of the episodes, I don't remember exactly how they went. However, usually it was about Dooley using his wits to go against the father of the family, since Kildong( the father) does not like Dooley and treats him unwell.


The movie, on the hand, was more interesting. Dooley searches for his mother. His mother is trapped in some other planet by aliens. In order to find his mother, Dooley goes through many hardship but he is able to stay strong with his trustworthy friends. This is just an overview of the "national" character


Here is a video of Dooley The Baby Dinosaur! I found a video with English subtitles :D Hope you guys enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment