... I guess my frustration bubble created the anger of adding pictures just burst! So, I'm not going to add any pictures yet! I'll take pictures once I finish preparing my luggage
But, I don't mind just writing about my life in Korea. So...........
My day beings at 12 a.m. Yes I know, its a really late start but, I'm still trying to enjoy what is left of my summer holidays. Then, I would drink so milk. Not just any milk but Seoul milk! I have no idea but I just love the taste of Seoul milk...! (Maybe they do something to the cows =D) Then, I'll wash my face, brush my teeth and blah blah blah!
Around 1 p.m. my uncle would call me and he would insist that I should eat at their house which is quite close. However, I would lie to my uncle saying that I'm still sleeping so I would rather sleep more than go to his house and eat. Its not that his cookings bad... Its just that I only have 5 days and I would like to enjoy them by eating dishes I like! So, I head out!
Its really crowded in Seoul around 11-1 p.m since most of the people working in offices eat out. I would try to avoid those time periods since I'm eating alone =( I really don't mind but, the owners aren't so friendly with one person sitting on a two person table. I guess its not profitable for the restaurants. However, if I go after the busy hours, the owners are really nice. Would provide more service and sometimes waiter-moms would give me more food since they probably noticed that I am living alone.
After I eat something, I would go hang out with my friends. Its kind of hard to meet them since they live so far. But, not that far and the transportation is quite accessible wherever you are! Its just that my friends are lazy or I'm a loner!
Anyways after we meet we could go to the karaoke place, cyber cafe, or the arcade. I prefer the cyber cafe since the gaming culture in Korea is so much more developed than any other country. Except China =D
Then we can go eat dinner and go eat again and again. We quite often have Soju ( Korean national drink). I don't really like the taste but some foreigners would love Soju. This is probably I just drink these stuff just to get drunk :(... The final course that ends the day is going to Sauna. Well for some reason Korean Sauna opens 24 hours a day. So, people enjoy their night in Saunas! And it only costs around 5 USD which is super cheap!
Then I would probably sleep late like around 5 a.m. And in the end, I would wake up at 12 a.m. and this routine continues on and on! =D
Oh... I usually go for snacks at midnight... Staying in the U.S.A made me starve for Korean sweets!
Wow, lol your Korean days sound fun XD. And LOL at the waiter mums! Hahahaha XD. And sauna?! :O . That's cool
ReplyDeleteIts not that fun lol Its quite annoying that I live in a house and not an apartment =(
ReplyDelete