But, why do Koreans just love Starcraft? when all the other people have moved on to other fascinating games. I would credit the commentators. They are very passionate about the game as much as the player and their narration would excite the viewers. Its like watching people play chess but, with the narrator shouting out what an outstanding move the player had and we could feel their passion of the game. Here are few videos I found amusing =D Emm to check out how boring SC would be just watch it without the volume sometimes.... Anyways here it is!
Saturday, August 21, 2010
If your Korean you must have THIS!
Many of you would have guessed that I am talking about STARCRAFT II. As I have bought Starcraft II just today, I wanted to introduce the Starcraft tournaments in Korea. Many people would stereotype that Starcraft is a national sport in South Korea. Well.... to be honest, it is not an understatement. Koreans do love Starcraft. Sometimes they even show Starcraft in Korean subways mini TVs and almost everyone would be staring at the TV screen as if their eyes are going to pop out.
Labels:
Korea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I didn't understand the commentary because it was in Korean but I could feel the commentators' enthusiasm through his voice tone, wow! Hahahaha XD
ReplyDeleteTHIS.....IS.....KOREA!
ReplyDeleteAlena: Yes, they're enthusiasm really adds the starcart spirits =D
ReplyDeleteJack: LOL YES it is KOREA