
The Korean popcorn is called Gang Negi. Well, I'm not sure whether it was really originated from Korea as many other countries have the similar form of Gang Negi. Even Malaysia has something similar to GAng Negi. Anyways the ones in Korea looks like this
They taste really good actually. I would prefer the Korean Gang Negi instead of the American Popcorn. This is mainly because Gang Negi is not too sweet nor too salty. Moreover, Gang Negi is really addictive. I finished a huge bag of Gang Negi by myself many times. Sometimes one bag of Gang Negi is huge!

Anyways, Gang Negi is relatively cheap compared to the amount you can get. They are sold in super markets but people buy them from hawkers in trucks, this is how I usually bought them. There are also a lot of variety to choose from. yumm writing about this food makes me want to go buy some right now!
YUM.
ReplyDelete=S I only have 2 bags!!! OMG I'm not sure if I should eat it!
ReplyDelete