Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

working;

You told me I am lovable when you knew it is a lie
You did a charity and explicitly reminded me why.
Left me in such shock that I was mentally paralyzed.
My soul was about to die, because I was never able to open my eyes.
The darkness covered the skies and the sun would never rise.
My soul would barely stay alive inside and demons would always be on stand by.
Helplessness resides and I make voiceless cries.
But, nobody can unveil my happy disguise.

You promised time will heal.
But you sliced off my achilles heels.
Bitch, achilles never healed.
His life ended with a will.
Thank you for letting me know love kills.
Don't worry I made this demonic deal
I just have to eat these pills
whenever I ever I believe you had cherished feels
and my soul will be full of vital will.
My feelings will forever be concealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment