I had a decent meal yesterday. I was surprised we had such a nice place to eat cold noodles. I chugged my noodles.
I ended up going home. Spent 5 hours sleeping. Woke up at midnight. Took my pill, and started surfing the net. Ate sausages. Messaged a bit. Ate pop corn. My GRE book was opened, but I was going really slowly. There were too many conceptual questions, which isn't really interesting. My friend messaged me at 5 a.m. to have dinner with him. I'm quite surprised. We graduated the same university, but we're not exactly close. We went through a lot of misunderstandings. I'm probably going to buy him food since I do owe him.
Today started off badly. I mean, it was good until I started arguing with my mom. She has too many old beliefs, which are just assumptions. I mean, she told me the food I was eating was the problem. Well, no. The problem was I had too many emotional problems that I was showering excessively and caused my skin to be irritated. We also argued what the proper procedures are in taking care of your skin. Mine was that I should have gone to the doctor as soon as I got to Korea. Hers is that I should have rested and eat properly. I mean she is right about food. Food is important. However, you need to see the doctor to prevent further scaring. Scaring won't go away because I ate nice food.
Well, it was worse on the neck area. After seeing the doctor, most of the pimples disappeared, but I have marks. Honestly, it probably was the money. She probably didn't want to spend any on pimples. Well, I ended working summer and seeing the doctor later. I wish I could have saw the doctor earlier.
I have no idea why she talked about it so often these days. She never cared when I was in that condition. I mean, I don't want to talk about it anyways. I don't know.. theres always goods and bads.


No comments:
Post a Comment