I sent my app. My gpa is hardly high enough. I'll be surprised if they take into consideration that my grades were 3.5 before the depression. Then, decreased to 3.1. However, to be honest, my GPA is probably not an accurate description of my abilities. I'm not good at programming. I mean I am getting more interested. Gtech's education was too rigorous. I did my other friends homework at another top university. It wasn't as hard, but it was practical in the real world. Another thing is that I should have taken all my theory courses first then started my programming courses. The theory courses really help you think like a programmer or a computer. By thinking like a computer, it is a lot easier to program and know what is going on with the program.
Anyhow, after the application, I decided to make today my rest day. I went to the mart with my mom. I was going to get a Kraze burger but didn't. I don't know... whenever my parents are around, I hate spending money; they make me guilty for spending money. After I came back, I just slept the whole day. My fatigue, which has been prolonged with coffee shots, Ritalin and red bull, amassed. After I waking up, I'm reading Paper Towns. I should have finished this book before, but I didn't. It is a modern day adventure book, I think. It mentions University of G, which is a school next to our school. Makes me wonder what it would be like if we never left America when I was young. I mean, back then, we had our green card. Aside from reading, I was watching the World Cup. I only watch like ten minutes of it. Portugal got eliminated, but they were amazing. Wished South Korea plays better today. I mean, we're going to get eliminated, but I just want a good show.
Its 4 AM in Korea. Once today really starts, I need to get more Ritalin. I have to make the long walk to the subway station. I could penny board there, but the roads have too many holes; I really don't want to destroy my life again. Probably go get some 냉면 tomorrow as well. I'm getting insecure with food. Like growing up, I never knew when I would ever get Korean food again.
I have shit tons to do tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment