Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Popbingsu; Little sis; tcks;


I had tiramisu papbingsu. It sounds fancy, but its name was pretty deceptive. It hardly tasted like tiramisu. I’m not a food connoisseur, but the consumption of a tiramisu can be divided into two major parts. The first would be the actual taste perceived through the palate. The second would be the soft texture of the cake. The combination brings joy. The papbingsu, on the other hand, had neither. It tasted more like a coffee smoothie. The texture, since popbingsu is shaved ice, was very rough. The appellation was not pertinent to the contents of the popbingsu. It was expensive. But, I’m not going to see my sister for a while and it was a fitting treat.

My sister left and I stayed at the café. My engineering school broke me pretty badly. It makes me more comfortable being able to blend in with the crowd. So, I didn’t mind how hectic and crowded it was. I read a chapter on computer os. I ended up lending my charger to someone because that person didn’t bring hers. I did leave my bag before using the bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom, I saw someone with the same backpack. It made me panic. I use a skateboarding backpack and didn’t expect people to have the same one. I did find my own at the café and I was relieved. I went back before it rained heavily.

Watched the World Cup match between Korea and Algeria. Didn’t expect us to loose. A lot of my friends raged on how bad we played.


Today, my mom and I came to McD for free coffee. I was kind of dumbfounded when my mom told me this morning McD give out free coffee in the morning. My dad gave me a ride and I was really glad – I really didn’t want to walk. Just as a side note, he took the car because he is finally retiring and he needs to start bringing stuff home. I could only visualize movie scenes where people place their belonging in cardboard boxes. Its pretty insane that he reached the end. The only depressing part is that I don’t have a job yet. I can’t to be honest. Being a Korean male has consequences. Not only that being a tck has consequences. Anyways, my mom and I did arrive a McD and got free coffee. Coming here to get free coffee teemed me with thoughts.

I can’t believe we came here for free coffee…

This contributes to my social dysfunction. I can’t waste money on other people anymore. We just came all the way to McD for a dollar worth of coffee… It wouldn’t be fair for my parents. I actually have to safe up for graduate school as well. I think I really want to build a decent future.


Yes and smoking is addicting. I haven't smoked for a while, but there is an urge. Today is really one of those good smoke day.... I wonder if a friend of mine would come over. If he does, I want to head out for hookah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment