Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Mudfish soup; 추어탕;

I couldn't sleep for the whole night. I was not productive. I ended up just wasting time here and there. I probably was trying to find some good movies to watch. I didn't watch any in the end. Time goes fast and it was morning. I was exhausted and I was about to head to bed, but a friend contacted me about his homework. It took me quite a while to do it, because I really suck at programming. Well, better than him, I guess. I ended up not sleeping. I ate breakfast. I couldn't stay awake any further. I took a nap. 

I woke up. My grandma called and told us she was visiting. We went to get chuah soup. Not a lot of people like to eat chuah soup. I think people are disgusted with mudfish. I'm kind of disappointed. I didn't even live in Korea for a long time and yet me and my sister are fully accustomed to chuah soup. I see a lot of Koreans who've lived in Korea for their entire life and do not eat chuah soup. 

The visit was very relaxing. I haven't been in the country side for quite a bit. I was too busy hiding in coffee shops and lurking around fast-food chains. The greenery really helped myself calm down. The breeze was just amazing. The sun rays warmed my skin. 



No comments:

Post a Comment