Even though my mom makes stupid stuff to save money, she does find a lot of cheap food for moi. Stupid stuff such as walking to places when I can take bus, go to horrible libraries to make me spend less on cafes, etc. She does make a lot of dumb decisions. I get so mad after following them. However, this was one of the better choices she suggested. She told me there was cheap gopchang place. I could not afford to eat gopchang previously. Gopchang cost around 20 dollars per portion. I alone can eat around 3 portions, and I would be spending around 60 dollars on a single meal. I can't do that. I ended up forsaking my desire to eat gopchang. Today, I was finally satisfied. I was really happy.
The place was really cheap. It was 10 dollars per portion. The place was not fancy. I was very simple and slightly bucolic. I honestly didn't care as long as I got my food. The funny part is that they don't serve rice. Yes, an Asian restaurant without rice.
This is from Costco. Costco is very crowded. I went to get cake. Costco cake is probably bigger than other bakeries for the same price. I ended up leaving without buying anything. I can't do it...



Take me to Costco!!
ReplyDelete