Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Pipelining;

I've been rereading a bit from my undergrad. I'm in the process of reading about pipelining. Its pretty time consuming. Despite taking Ritalin, I'm going through it very slowly. Ritalin seem to have some side effects. I've been eating a lot less. Doesn't mean I got any slimmer. I'm still fat :P. It just means I don't have craving for food. Ritalin used to make food taste bad that I wouldn't eat. However, this time I just don't have a craving. Another side effect is that I have these small emotional attacks. I get really sentimental for no reason. I need people around me in those moments. I'm fine with having strangers around. I do have problems during the night because I have no access to the presence of people.

Back to pipelining. I'm learning a lot. Since the repercussion, I don't remember much. I didn't even know processors had caches. I mean I knew there was a cache between main memory and a CPU. I didn't expect CPUs to have micro caches inside. It is pretty interesting that they do. It is pretty pathetic that some of the chapters see completely new to me. 

I need to go back to reading. 

I also need to drink more water. I've drank 4 shots of coffee, 1 red bull, 2 gatorade and one sprite. I keep forgetting coffee makes you dehydrated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment