Saturday, June 21, 2014
Summer;
This actually a photo from before when my mom forced me to climb a mountain to get to the subway station. It is usually not as exhausting, but with few kilograms of books on your back, it is. When I got out of the mountain, I was very happy. I took this photo out of joy. Last time, I got lost and ended up wasting loads of time. Summer this year is amazing in Korea is amazing. Not as humid as last year and not hot as last year.
As for learning, I can't be as productive as I would like to. It is a useless cycle of learning and forgetting. On top of that, there is much more to learn. But, this is the way to fix my life. I need to catch up with everything. On the bright side, I am understanding rather than memorizing. Understanding in engineering is very important. In the past, I didn't care and I would just memorize everything.
I do have to apply for graduate school tomorrow. I've got two rejections. It is very discouraging. I do not know how to explain I didn't see life after graduation. Its better not to mention anything about psychosis. I'll probably mention how I had physical injury and still went to school. I don't know.... its quite funny how someone I considered unintelligent in high school got into graduate school whereas I can't. Yeah, I guess I'm an asshole. I should be happy for her.
I guess I only have obsession to help me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad is not as bas as last year but OMG... is worst than Mexico City.... I've been melting this past week, except for today; today was perfect.
ReplyDeleteIf you are here, we should hang out, maybe get a cheap 1.000W drink at the convenience store and a walk? Or a bike/skate! lol
I'm going to go watch transformers this saturday you want to come? It would around 3 pm. Its going to be a really brief meeting tho. We'll be watching a movie and then eat, leave. He has other things to do after and I have to study haha I have to ask my friend as well tho haha I can't take you to cosco haha I don't have a membership. There is a photo on your card and you can't use it if its not yours.
DeleteI watched Transformers last week u_u and its already saturday so... I'm kind of late lol
DeletePlus, I'll be going to the R16 event this weekend.
Damn Costco and its membership; that's why I cant go to Costco u_u
lol how long are you staying in Korea?
DeleteAnother 6 months maybe... are you still on FB?
ReplyDelete