Doing really well until junior year, then collapsing has its consequences. It looks really bad on graduate school applications. How do you explain personality loss? I mean, its a fair game for everyone. Everyone have problems. However, I can say, I learned a lot. I learned to rest. Being a workaholic is exhausting. You slowly deteriorate until you cannot function properly. Thinking too much of the future has its consequences. There is too much to worry about and prepare. It takes away attention that could be used to study. You have to enjoy what you study. There is only an extent to being hard working. Lastly, never give up on perfection. Enjoy the process of becoming the perfect individual you want to be. Never give up.
I should also remember how my acceptance is derived from academic success. I have been rejected few societies from moving. I gradually feared rejection. Rejection from society, parents and myself. Academic success was a way to salvage myself.
God, I think I my pill, red bull, and coffee is making me really nervous.
God, I think I my pill, red bull, and coffee is making me really nervous.
No comments:
Post a Comment