Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Shoes & Coffee Moka Pot


They gave me stickers and shoe laces for free. That was a surprised. It was really nice of them. My feet are really happy. Converse is really comfortable. It doesn't have enough padding but its why I like them. My running shoes were really uncomfortable. :3

I tried using this coffee maker where you boil water. Its a coffee moka pot. I had one at home but never used it. My mom mainly drank instant coffee because of financial reasons. There was one in the dorm from previous dorm people and I tried it. Its really amazing. The coffee tastes extremely good.

Been doing weights to finally get rid of the fat I've gained from eating for pleasure. Stress eating is quit annoying. Working out is a lot of fun. I'm not doing it for six packs so its a lot more relaxing. I learned that you do get rough hands from weight lifting. Its kind of funny because I didn't realize this before since I was using baby weights. I wasn't into getting buff. I already have awfully wide shoulder. My biggest problem? is riding the subway. I can't spread my shoulder because it would make other people uncomfortable. I'm trying heavier weights because its a lot of fun. It just feels so good when you wake up. Its really weird though. Due to exercise you wake up really happily while you have this headache. I  feel really bad for being unproductive.

I really need to watch frozen.


2 comments:

  1. You got cool kicks, man. And yeah, working out works like magic. Started mine just this year, and so far, so good.

    ReplyDelete