Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Wallet rule; Ring;

02/22/14-1:26AM: Koreans have a special rule in returning wallets. They would take all the cash but they won't take anything else. They'll leave it in a police station or take the effort to return the wallet. So, if you loose everything in Korea and someone returns your wallet without any cash in it. Just assume they already took the reward and don't be surprised.

God, I lost my ring. Its really annoying. I mean its cheap but, I have OCD on things. It runs in the family. We lost a bike from 2 years ago and my parents aren't over it. Its really annoying when they talk about it again as if we'll ever find it again. I'm somewhat similar but, I won't go that far. I have better things to worry about. Well, my OCD is more like I know its there but I can't find it. It freaking drives me crazy. Its like when I'm programming I know what the mistake is, I just don't know why it doesn't work. It drives me crazy.I know I took it off while I was sleeping because it irritates my blood circulation. So, like the usual, I probably threw it somewhere. When I sleep, I'm so stupid. Last time, I was sleeping with a necklace on. I got annoyed and tore it off like string. Back to the ring, I really don't know where it is. My brain is having a hard time accepting this. 

So, I went back to searching and it was under the sink. Its a black ring so it was camouflaged with the carpet. I felt relieved and finally I can focus on other things, as if I can ever focus on anything.

Tomorrow I'm going to take a trip to China town. I have no access to ktown so China town is my second home for now

No comments:

Post a Comment