Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Time flies; Sleepless; Giving out your name;

In Asia (at least China, Korea and Japan), its cliche to associate time with the flow of water. Once the the water flow down the river, it is gone. It does not stop. I know, you can argue that they are dams, cases where the river freezes and such. But I do hope you get my point. Time does not stop for anyone and it flows rapidly. Its why I have so much trouble sleeping. If I sleep I know the tomorrow will become today. I have a hard time focusing so it takes me forever to accomplish anything. So, I feel like I don't deserve to sleep.

I don't know… I need to try harder. I'm pretty sure I'm not depressed anymore. I feel a lot better. I'm kind of excited actually. I'm going to try dry brushing. It seems like a really good idea. I really love bath & shower products. I never got body lotion before because my parents see it as a luxury and not a necessity. Since I'm not with them, I tried it out. Its my first time using it consciously and its amazing. It helps me with my sleep and I feel really good. I'm psychologically very unhealthy, but I am a hypochondriac when it comes to health.

In America or any country, I'm pretty sure its polite to give out your name. Its something I do not enjoy doing. I mean the chances are you'll become strangers anyways. I just don't see the point. Well, its just based on experience. This mentality is really bad for socializing for sure. Makes you seem like a rude person.

No comments:

Post a Comment