Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Exams; Workout;

2/27/14-4:42PM: Its quite strange when you always drench yourself in sadness and degrade yourself constantly then you do well on an exam. It was one of those hardcore courses as well. It made me really happy. It was the spark I needed. 

I'm trying to release anger through workout. I feel really worn out trying my best and getting negative responses. I really do care about people, its just that sometimes it gets too much for me to handle and I get passive aggressive. I can't help it. You care about them and they don't care about you. You just get emotionally worn out. You're left with nothing. So, I'm trying to release a lot of my emotional problems in the form of exercise. I get physically worn out and I take long showers. It feels really good water pouring down on you. I feel cleansed. Then I would get ice to cool my feet. I'm too heavy to run sadly and it cause my ankles to be in pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment