Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

#Cruddyhands#FixingPhone


This is what happens when you do weights without gloves. I'm so stupid. I used to do weights but it wasn't really heavy so it didn't cause problems. Now it does since I'm trying to push myself. Reason? There is just more benefits to be stronger. Plus I got fat.


I'm finally fixing my phone. I've been putting it off for a year. I guess engineering school influenced me in a certain way. Like before I wouldn't bother digging into these kind of things. I would just go to the store and fix it.


This is one of my bizarre thoughts. I wonder if guys can work as a webcam stripper. Its quite amusing to think of myself as a male stripper. I definitely think its going to be a good experience or bad. I don't think I can do it but, I really think its interesting. Maybe its going to be one of my future check lists?

J is a very funny person. He came over to my dorm today, since he is my dorm mate's friend. Its funny how he tell me "I'm sorry" as soon as he hears I am a cs major. Its the benefits of having engineering friends. Like they know what you're going through. Other people? I tell them and they don't understand anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment