Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Eating Snow; Rain;



Snowing outside. I prefer rain though. Snow and rain makes everything clean. Its refreshing. But, I'm not eager for snow.  I have no idea why. I love rain. I never loved snow. Its weird. I love eating snow with chop sticks though. Chop sticks? Well, its for the sake of looking sophisticated jk. Just an Asian thing? Well, I don't see fellow comrade Asians eating snow with chop sticks that often. Anyways, you have to watch out when you eat snow. You have to make sure its not the first snow. The first snow probably contains a lot of pollution. You have to dig a bit. The snow in the middle is probably the cleanest. Its been a while since I ate snow though.

Have to go work out now. The book I'm reading is called the opportunist. Its like a really messed up book. I just don't understand how this works. The girl breaks the guy's heart and then falls in love with him. Well, my sister told me the same thing. So, I concluded I should break up with everyone, in order to be loved, which is like doesn't make any sense.  At least I know this, according to the book. Its only natural for humans to get involved in some sort of stalking.



No comments:

Post a Comment