2:36AM: Its a very messy book, and it reflects some reality Maybe some other person's life and her world, which I've never came across. A lot of different emotions are amalgamated. I have to say its a very good book and it reflects the current century pretty well. Its a lot easier to imagine everything since it is the world we live in. Its not Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter, where our imagination is unrestricted. In this book our imagination is restrained, but the pictures we see in our heads are more detailed and precise since we know what GPA, TV , DVD player is. If this was read in the future, I'm not sure if people of that time would understand what is going on. I guess people would have to annotate it like how we did in English class. I focused on self interests, selfishness and love. A lot of time it seems as if "I love you" really means "Please love me." I liked the book a lot.
I'm going to read Paper Town. I've heard paper tigers before in history class but I'm not sure what Paper Town is. I hope this is like a really depressing book because depressing books sometimes let me appreciate what I have and look at the positive. Then again, it also lets me imagine the worst of my life. I guess theres both benefits and disadvantages of reading a depressing book. If I were to read a really optimistic book, I would compare it to my life and get really depressed. But, I wouldn't have the problem of imagining the worst. This is really dumb…
3:30AM: This is a rant so don't read it. Some Korean told me I "teached" him the wrong meaning of an English word. He doesn't even know that you're suppose to use "taught" and is telling me I told him a wrong definition of a word. Honestly, English isn't one of my strengths. However, I'm pretty good with tests on grammar. I suck at reading though. I'm pretty sure he went to a Korean academy, which is very inflexible with definitions, they gave him a word list and he think I'm wrong. I feel bad because he trusts the academy more than me. I should have just gave him English definitions rather than Korean ones.
Then, there are people who say killing is wrong. All living things should be valued equally and munches on their burgers. You just facilitated killing. Sure, the people who work in butchering shops are the ones doing the "inhumane" killing, but you're still part of the scheme. I don't' know… Its just stupid. I'm the asshole saying, killing isn't always bad.
God, its really bad to talk about people. I mean I would have made this a private diary but I have content which the public wants. Plus, I'm not much better than anyone. Its always self included. Its why self hatred exists. I mean with good use of perspective, you can get away with anything because everything has good and bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment