Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Atlantic Station; Tim Drum; Automat Exam 1;




4:30PM: Eating thai food after a test. Overpriced but whatever. I can't say the crab roll is over priced though. Its really good. Yes, American thai food is extravagant, compared to real thai food. Then again, I'll probably ordered a lot in thailand since its so cheap there. 

School life is pretty decent. I know a bit but not a lot of people since I decided to hide. We call it 잠수 in Korean. So, I don't have to care as much, which is really nice. I don't know… its really depressing but you can't make people happy. Its something I learned the hard way. Its really up to them. Same goes to me as well. 

4:09AM: I had to do a lot of chores. Its kind of funny when I have tests, I don't clean my room and its really unsanitary. I had to clean my room. do laundry, and organize pens, markers and papers. I do note that I have a weird habit because the laundry machines have numbers and I have special preference. Numbers I like are 3, 5, 7, 9s. Among these numbers I like 5 and 7 a lot. Of course 7 is the influence of the western culture. I really don't like even numbers for some reason. I just hate even numbers. Its really irrational. When I play golf, I would always hit balls and make sure I would count and make sure I ended with an odd count. For golf, I really like number 3 for some reason. Start with the first ball, hit the second one and finish with the 3rd ball. I would repeat. If I discontinued at 2 or 4, it feels really bad. I feel like something bad would happen. Its actually really bad when I look up the time and its 4:44. Asian superstition are really annoying. Other irrational rituals are littering and the urge to get things done. If I litter, I feel something bad is going to happen. Its really dumb. I did get a bit relaxed about it. Then, there is the urge to do things, especially when I want to buy things. I'm trying this new strategy where I put everything in a wish list and rethink if I need them or want them. It helps a lot. Then look for clearance. Yes I am very impetuous. Its the only possible way for me to do things as I worry too much.  A lot of times you have to just do it. Back to reality, my room is clean and cozy. I'm reading on my iPad and drinking coffee. This is like relaxing. The story is pretty insane though. Just a slight spoiler. The girl's house gets broken into and someone destroys everything she owns. I'm probably going to go work out at 5:30AM. I know… its a weird schedule but its a perfectly normal schedule for me. Its how I live. I usually don't have regular sleeping schedules. I love the night because its so quiet. The temperature is just nice. I wonder if anyone would be compatible. Then again, my dad told me once I get a job and settle down, I'll start having a normal sleeping schedule. I guess its future that I'll look forward to? 


No comments:

Post a Comment