Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Smell; Chanel;

I find a lot of things interesting. A person told me scent of a person is important. It is one of the main factor of chemistry. I guess she is right? Even though I did deny I was attracted to scent. It is more like I would remember the scent. There are two scent I would always remember. One is the scent of strawberry. I have no idea what perfume it is but it has a lot of emotion involved. Yes it's a very immature perfume. I guess it is because the girl that used it is from middle school. I could always remember the scent. Then there is Chanel number five. This girl always had a thick scent of Chanel five. It is pretty extravagant for a high schooler. After repeated exposure to this scent, it left a strong impression. In a scent she is right about chemistry. Well I'm not sure about the Chanel five but the strawberry scent drives me nuts. Fate sucks though. It is so obvious nothing lasts. Maybe it's worth it. An ending relationship, but I probably can't do it.

I need to save up for the de bleu. Its a lot cheaper than Korea. This is probably going to be my last stay in America. I am not going to chase girls with a nice cologne. I'd love to smell nice though. Makes me feel good. Huh but I only have sweat pants lol. I'll just smell nice in them.

I got the deodorant instead. I had to call customer service. It was really funny because they had the whole french accent going on. I could barely understand what the lady was saying. xD 

12 comments:

  1. A guy who smell good is still very attractive, even if you are in sweatpants lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol is it really worth it? 62 bucks its quite a lot?… Idk I'm so ambivalent when it comes to these things.

      I tired using body lotion. It was amazing. It makes me feel really good :P

      Delete
    2. Yo actually how are you living in Korea? Are you looking for a job?

      Delete
    3. It is worth it,,, I NEED a perfume, but I'm poor now lol.
      See?, if it makes you feel good then it's definitely worth it.

      Yup, living here, and yup, looking for a job u.u I would tell you more details but this is not the place lol

      Delete
    4. I would suggest teaching spanish?

      Delete
    5. Yeah I think you're suppose to be uber rich, smart etc to get a job in an other country. Unless you're going to work for dirt cheap income and work in the rural. I don't know, I'm really shallow in this part. A lot of my foreigner friends are English teachers or works in the Tourist sector.

      Well, I thought a lot of Korean schools are wanting Spanish teachers. But, I'm pretty sure you need a degree or a test certificate? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130627191945AApQKZF

      A yahoo answer tells me you need a phd.. If you really want, I think you should do a phd. Yeah I know easily said than done, but I think you should just do it lol. It probably takes a lot of time but I think its really worth it.

      Delete
    6. LOL, that was too much info, I'd preffer to do something else, I don't think Teaching is my thing, anyway, good thing is, I'm happy, that's enough for now lol...

      Delete
    7. Idk.. getting work visas are really effy. You like cooking right? Well, mexican food should be popular in Korea due to the similarities (This is based on stuff I heard, I never had any authentic mexican food. I had taco bell and I know its not mexican) according from sources. The problem is there isn't that many places that serve mexican food. Even if there is, its usually extremely expensive and only for the wealthy.

      You could work in Korean companies in Mexico. I'm pretty sure they provide trips to Korea once in a while for business. Or I think you could find a scholarship for Korean universities? Then you can work on being a Spanish/Korean translator. But, living in Korea is really hard when you have to pay for housing….

      I mean transportation, food, clothing(as long as you stay away from branded goods), are pretty cheap. The housing is unreasonably expensive.

      I'm going to have a great time paying for housing :P Unless I stay with my parents and don't mind getting nagged everyday. lol.

      Delete
    8. You should get into youtube btw. Its has a bigger potential than blog spot. Its a lot easier to grab attention lol. I mean like you travelled a lot. If that was on youtube, a lot of people would have liked to watch it lol.

      Delete
  2. We just joined youtube LOL~
    We are vlogging in Spanish now but will be adding subs soon.... "doubletroubleencorea" fyi.... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its going to be amazing. We lack Spanish you tubers! I really wish you the best!

      Delete