Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy vday; Until death do us apart

A lot of face book posts are depressing. I guess its because there is so many singles out there. Well, to be honest, I probably wouldn't have gotten involved in the search for love because I kind of didn't believe it. I thought I should just stay conservative with my decisions because it was kind of clear that its going to involve a lot of conflicts. When self interests collide, its not pretty. But then again I realized everyones going to get paranoid because they got hurt so much. So, its just better to join the search early on. Besides it kind of helps to learn to trust. I wonder if cynics can love. I don't know. Someone told me I should stop using my brain but, I'm not stupid.


No, the background isn't the text from the bible like how a lot of people do it. Its actually my school stuff. Stuff about pumping lama. Stuff I don't understand. The focus is the necklace though. I'm going to give it to someone one day. I wonder how long do I have to wait. Its kind of weird though. Not a lot of girls would think black is a sweet color. 


No comments:

Post a Comment