Saturday, February 22, 2014
China town; Subway; Kids; Dictatorship.
02/23/14-2:18AM Took the subway to meet someone from online. Just for food since I like to have company sometimes. This is some photos I took with my s3 camera. Its just shows you what an American subway looks like. Some locals do think its pretty dangerous but I felt it was decent. Its why most people prefer to drive. I had to skateboard to the subway station since it was pretty far. We had lunch talked and parted.
After workout, a kid comes up to me and asks my name. I shouted "its WonTaek" I asked him his. He says "its Jackson." I commented that he shouldn't talk to strangers. He giggles and tells me "You're just a brother from another mother." It made me feel good. Then, I keep arguing with this kid that I tutored. He thinks dictation ship is bad, but I don't. The ideal dictation ship is definitely not bad. If the ruler is truly selfless it would work. Dictatorship in practice does not work, unfortunately but it can't be all negative. These are absurd views but, sometimes dictatorship did good. It wasn't all bad. In fact sometimes democracy wasn't great. I mean both ideologies have its goods and bad. Its just annoying how he won't admit both sides.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment