http://neutralx0.net/tool/bnmk_e.html
I mean seriously, try it out. Its so much fun!
Moreover, I' got an iPod touch :) Its a refurbished one that has be previously owned by some other person. But, I got it for free! Well, my friend lost a bet lol and had to buy me. And today I finally received it from the seller. It was an interesting experience buying a used iPod touch. The back case was pretty scratched up. Quite dirty honestly. But the screen itself has no scratch. So, I guess buying used isn't as bad.(Mine was grade B). I also ran to the mall today to buy shoes. I was quite desperate. I really wanted shoes since I have been wearing slippers to class for 6 weeks now. My slippers are getting really thin since I walk so much.
Since I am very very sleepy, I think I'm going to stop writing for now. Tomorrow maybe, I'll post a long list of pictures of my new babies and how my life is like.
LOL. Too true, that cat making software is SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteWow, you won an iPod touch from a mere bet?! Did you bet with a billionaire's kid or something?? Most I ever won from a bet was the chance to say "I told you so." Hahahaha. And why didn't you have shoes?! So many qs!
lol DP bought it, since he was working he didn't mind lol. Emm my old shoes got so smelly that I couldn't wear them anymore.
ReplyDeleteSo, I didn't have money to buy expensive shoes lol
I love the cat making software