Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

My Cat, My Shoe, My Package, My T-Shirt, My Watermelon

I got a lot of new companions <3. Well, I call everything that I buy or get called companions, since they will never leave my sight and go through stuff together! No, its not a side-effect of having no friends D:
It should be considered as creating more warmth in life! If everyone did this, there would be no war!

Anyways, this would be part of my memories. So, when I go old and dumb, I'll have something to remember from when I was younger and had a life? Well, not really but I guess now might be better than later.


So, this is my cat. It was created yesterday and I kill him a lot with my itouch. Its hard to explain how I kill him. I'll post a video how I kill my cat. Anyways, I should name him. I think I'll call him Coci. Well, Coci sounds pretty weird but it means "meat" in Korean. Not exactly since meat is pronounced Goki. I guess I didn't want to eat him, so decided to change the pronunciation a bit.


Yeah, I got sweet purple shoes! I went to the mall after my test yesterday and got them. God, I thought I was going to die, because I haven't slept in the dark for the 5th week. Like literally, I never turned my lights off. And yes, I think it can kill people. Anyways why I got purple??? It was cheap first of all! It was on sale while the other color was not. And I guess I grew found of purple. Its so hard to choose a favorite color, but I became to like purple since my sister likes it. I feel like getting purple stuff so that she will be jealous and I can make fun of her. :) This is an example of a good brother-sister relationship! Oh and this was the first time I wore a shoe in ... 8 weeks? I'm not kidding. I had shoes but those got smelly and couldn't wear them. So, I got cheap 10 dollar slippers. Then I was trying to get shoes. I wanted converse. (Stupid stubbornness). I look around and my god, they are like 50 bucks with tax -.- So.... I never wore shoes until yesterday. My feet hurt a lot... slippers are not exactly nice to run around campus with and it was worst this semester since the bus rarely came. So, today I got to enjoy my new shoes to the utmost pleasure. I realized how great shoes are and I'm thankful for being able to afford shoes.


So, I got trolled yesterday as well. I got a package lol and it said some funny stuff on there haha. It took me a whole lot to figure out who it was. The sender? the seller? the person who ordered? ... It was the guy who works in the post office ! D: He's pretty cool and we've been in the same dorm for a year in freshman year. But, who knew he would write this! And the person(his employer) got mad at me for receiving "bad" packages.



This is another package from my friend. I lol'ed when I got this. Damm you your making me a nerdiest geek in Tech! Well, I guess I have an excuse now for slacking off :) Oh yeah lol and thank you for making me subscribed to the seller haha I get ads from them.


My room a night before exams. Yes its so dirty -.-. But, this photo is work of art. It shows the un-concentrated, struggling mind and the emotional unstableness. It isn't this bad on regular days.


The best fruit in the summer. Koreans love watermelon. Its one of the little happiness we can get during the hot summer. Eating a watery, cold watermelon :)

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ohhh man, lol this post makes me miss you. Lol shoeless, lol really man... omg so sad lol.

    LOL yes exactly. A good sibling relationship is reflected through ample teasing hahaha :D. Your room is... wow... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Psh I wonder how clean your room is lol! Yeah I miss you too !

    ReplyDelete