Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Korea Got Talent & Indian Food

Korea Got Talent
Korea Got Talent, is like any other Got Talent shows, but two participant gave me really strong impressions

Sung Bong, is just really amazing. Most people who read this blog post probably is doing well enough to own a computer and have internet access, basically afford the cost of life. This participant, on the other hand, had nothing. Many of you probably have read stories about a main character that is abandoned by his parents and have to do ANY thing to survive. Unfortunately Sung Bong lived this life. He was abandoned and had nobody to lean on to. He was sold gum on the subway from an early age. Basically, when I was going to elementary school, sleeping on a bed with warmth, he sold gum and slept in boxes. Its just amazing how he managed, when I am complaining about my life all the time. However, his voice is just amazing. Nobody could probably imagine this person to have such beautiful voice. It seems as if his voice is reflecting his hardships and effort. 


The next participant is just funny. I love her moves. Well, I just found her clothes funny and her dance amazing. Wish I could dance like that

Indian Food 
I got Indian food for the first time. Well, the real thing? I never had the real Indian food before. The ones I had were mostly fusion. The food I had was called naan. Probably the most common food and I have had this before. Except, the one I had was pathetic compared to this one. And  I love their curry. Omg, its not spicy, honestly, but for Koreans its like amazing and quite suiting. I also had Indian ice cream desert called kulfi. I got the mango one and it tasted great! I am still curious how they made kulfi in the past, like when there was not freezer -.- I asked my Indian friend and he didn't know, what a failure he is. 

Anyways, just a note for people who are inviting Koreans for dinner or lunch. NEVER PUT HOT CHILI ON A DISH. Koreans usually eat chili raw with chili sauce 고추장 and its not really hot. A typical Korean would also believe that the bigger the chili is, the less spicy it is. So, at the restaurant guess what I found? A chili on a dish -.- Without thinking I looked, saw it was big, thought it was not spicy, placed it in mouth, started chewing, swallowed... And I started crying. Ran to get more water and drank and drank drank drank drank. Started eating naan again. 

I'm assuming other Koreans will do the same. So don't put chili on a plate!!! I WILL eat it and DIE. Its UNNATURAL for me to IGNORE it. 

If your Korean, STOP eating CHILI ON A PLATE. YOU WILL BE TRICKED! ITS A TRAP! 



No comments:

Post a Comment