Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Blogger: Emma

I asked a friend to help contribute on this blog. Since I can't provide enough Korean goodies as I am overseas. My greatest wall to introduce Korea is I lack Korean college experiences, I don't have direct pictures to share nor videos lol. The basis of this blog was probably past personal experience, pics from google and youtube videos. :) So hopefully, she's crazy and helps me expand this blog. 

I am not sure how much she can contribute, but I am very excited to hear about her Korean Seoul Stories <3. 

So, let me give an introduction of her. Her Korean name is Eun Ju and her English name is Emma. She is from Korea obviously and she is Korean. She attends a Korean university. I met her during highschool in Korea. We were in different classes. I was studying French and she studied German. (Our school was divided into foreign languages). But, we both did some after school activity for English. Well, I only did it because I knew I was going to go back aboard after a year in a Korean highschool. As for her, she was really interested in learning English. It was quite fun, since I was able to actually speak English. Except, the instructors for the English classes... were honestly, not as good as I wanted them to be. Emma will probably disagree with me about the instructors lol, but really... Korea takes ANYONE, as an English instructor... I'm not saying this to be racist or ignorant... I mean few years ago, they accepted a rapist as a English instructor. Anyways please don't generalize this. I have met a lot of inspirational and helpful instructors in Korea before. Its just that compared to my international school that costed $$$, the instructors were not as good. Back to Emma since this is about HER, not English instructors lol

So, why did I suddenly decide to steal her time to make her work like a slave??? Basically, she asked me how she can learn English more efficiently. I was about to say watch TV, but I don't think it works after your grown up. So, the other idea was to force her to write blogs, and I edit her posts. 

So, it will be a win win situation. I get to be lazy, she get to learn English. lol I kind of wish that I would write blogs in Korean then she would correct my Korean.So jealous of people who can write Korean. 

She's going to start posting next week. She told me she has exams next week so after that she can start working her butt off and do sexy dances! lol jk I'm not going to make this blog into a porn site. 

Can't wait to force another person to blog with me :) 


4 comments:

  1. Well... 1st of all... Welcome to the blogosphere Ema :)
    2nd... I'm jealous of people who can write and SPEAK Korean too (lol)
    and finally,,, I'm glad you started posting more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I will. But, I wish I was in Korea. I think I would have way more to write about if I was there lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do we know when it's Emma writing? And welcome Emma! :D

    My my Won Taek, I only took a two week pause from blogging and you've managed to write tons in that time! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, its easy. At the end it says my name if I was the one who wrote it. If Emma wrote it, it would have Emma's name at the end.

    lol, yeah mainly because I quit gaming. So, I got more time but its true that I was unfocused on studying I admit D:

    ReplyDelete