Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bubble Fighter

Some American gamers would know about pop tag. Basically, its the improved version of bomber man. Bomber man existed when I was a very young child. However, in Korea, pop tag is quite appealing to many Koreans. Well, the majority of the people playing this game are girls. So, the Korean gaming industry has successfully captured the hearts of Korean girls.(So, wish I was this successful).




However, our main focus is not about pop tag. The main game is bubble fighter! The main reason I mentioned pop tag is because they use the same character from Kart rider. Plus, bubble fighter is attractive to a lot of girls users as well.


Honestly, this game is very very very amusing. Even for a guy. Its not just about killing people, zombies and etc, but its also about teamwork. Instead of being incapacitated right away. The user is trapped in a bubble and his teammates can save him, if he manages to reach the bubble in time before the opponents pop it.

Of course, I'll add a video. Since I'm so lazy to right about everything. So, another thing about this game is. That my sister and I would always play a lot. Fighting over the computer to play this game. Eventually, we both went to cyber cafes to play it together. It was extraordinarily fun, since my sister and I were better than average. I would recommend this to anyone of any age and gender 





No comments:

Post a Comment