Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Korean Internet Language

I haven't posted in a while, busy with studying *cough and gaming :). Addiction D: 

Anyways I wanted to post some Korean internet slangs. You probably seen these a lot. These are going to be in Korean, so BEWARE. But, you guys will still recognize a lot of them. 

1.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Guess what this means??? Haven't you guys seen this EVERYWHERE??? I hope you did, or else, you can call yourself, anti-Korean or Mr.IHAVENOKOREANFRIENDS. 

It just means lol. The sound of laughing. Some people use kkkkkkk since its the sound of how people laugh. Sometimes Koreans spam zzzzzz. Thats just the button we use to press ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Its just they are lazy to change to English. lol no, they are not bored of your jokes and are sleeping zzzzzzzzz.


2. ㅇㅋㄷㅋ
This is probably the most uncommon one for foreigners to recognize.
ㅇ is pronouced o. 
ㅋ is prounounced ki
ㄷ is pronouced do
ㅋ is pronouced again ki  
Yes! Its oki dokies 

3. ㅇㅇ
Nope. Its not a emoticon to make fun of four eyed freaks(me) D:
Again, its pronounced as o. Well more like Ung. This is how we say Yes.  Its like Japanese Hi, French Oui, English Yes! 

4. ㄳㄳㄳ 
This is just saying TYTYTY 

5. ㅂㅂㅂㅂㅂㅂㅂ
Yes another spamming of symbols <3. Basically ㅂ sounds like ba
So, this is saying bababababababababa
Its a cute way of saying Bye!

6. ㅂ2ㅂ2
Yes, from lesson 5 we learned that ㅂ sounds like ba. Now guess what 2 sounds like???
Its just an -i sound. So, we're saying baibai 
baibai = byebye!


Tells you how to count in Korean :)
The guy sounds very sexy!

4 comments:

  1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

    Wow, I feel like it's been years since I havent been here... Good post!!!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hehe I haven't been blogging lately, Too busy gaming D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I knew the lol one (1) but the others are so funny! hahahahahhahah nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol yeah 1 is the easiest !

    ReplyDelete