So, I have finally motivated myself to upload these pictures of last winter I assume.
I had to spend a day in the airport, but It was fun I guess :)
This is what a Korean cafe looks like. Kind of cute.
Just the hall of the airport... No idea why I took a picture of it.
Toy shop & Popeye's chicken <3 I actually liked that brand when I was young
This is where you can experience Korean culture.
Well, I guess you can dress up in Korean traditional clothes.
I couldn't because it would be awkward.. when the exhibits are made for foreigners.
Playground for kids.
Packaged Foods!
This is really nice. Its called netbook cafe.
Naver, provided netbooks for people in the airport to enjoy themselves!
This is where I went to eat. The food court.
It provided me with affordable food.
As you go up, you will see the food court.
Pretty empty since it was like 7am
Water is self serve.
So, you order infront and get food from those places.
Emmm.. I took that picture for no reason....
Yum. My food. I think it was 육개장. Good stuff. Oh yeah reminds me..
I ordered and it had two chili signs. Well, in America, I could eat anything with any amount of
chili signs hahaha So I got cocky and just got it. -.- Then I realized it was pretty hot....
You have to return your plates. I guess its because its a food court.
This is another food court, which is affordable. I thought this place was prettier.
It was my last meal in Korea. So, I got bibimbab.
I kind of hate it, but I thought since it was my last Korean food, I'll try it.
Since I had it like once a year, it was really good.
There was a performance of traditional Korean music.
And the lady helping out on making paper cranes.
Nice to see Korean traditional clothes once a while.
When I get a job, I'm so going to buy one. Maybe wear it around the city haha
It would be awkward because nobody wears it nowadays.
Who knows I might create a hanbok day!
I was surprised when I saw the netbook cafe when I was at the airport. All the laptops just sitting there waiting for your enjoyment. I was hesitant to use it at first not knowing if it was free or not...or if it was someone else's laptop..haha.
ReplyDeleteI didn't get to use them because it was really crowded :(
ReplyDeleteI didn't see that food court either u_u
I hang out a bit by the check in counters and the make up stores (lol) but that was it, after that I was too worried because the gate I was supposed to board on was set up for another flight and no one would give us information about it and the screens didn't show the changes either :S ...at the end I (obviously) found my new gate just in time! n_n
@Michelle lol I think they are free OR You just have to buy a drink or something, because NAVER provides internet hehe. I hope they are free lol
ReplyDelete@Gisela Yeah, it was pretty crowded after I ate and came back lol. Oh wow you almost missed your flight lol.
ReplyDelete