Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Soju Cocktails



I thought about writing about Korean cocktails. But,  then again right now I can't get any soju in the USA since I'm still 20. One year to go -.- 
So... I thought about postpone this blog post until winter, when I get back to Korea and become legal to buy soju :). Since the drinking age in Korea is only 19. 

Anyways if your really really desperate for Soju cocktails. There are two most basic way to make soju cocktails. These arn't really "cocktails" but what a normal Korean teen would drink to smoothen the biterrness. (Honestly, soju is really really bitter). 
 
One is to put lemon in the soju. It kind of helps and some people find it more appealing. I thought it was a interesting idea and tasted a bit better. My friends on the other hand thought it was the same thing hehe. 

Another method is to put yogurt. Well not the yogurt the one where you use a spoon to eat it, its the one that you drink it. Emm.. well Koreans call it yogurt but Japanese and most english speakers call it a different way. I'll just post a picture 

It actually taste really good. 



Well, this is a failure blog post. hehe. After I get back to Korea. I'll post a better one, where I test all the cocktails out :) fyi my cousin owns a bar now so I can ask him :)

6 comments:

  1. Okay. I think WT wrote this one.

    And Yakult and soju!? Odd combo... what does that taste like??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yakult + Soju ?????? O_o
    weird....i'll have to try it
    but If I get sick, I'm totally blaming you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol idk haha its a korean teen way of drinkig soju lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello :)
    lemon + soju = cocktail drink? wow! cool :)))
    i want to do it too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Its not that great XD But, it could be likable!

      Delete