Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

starbucks; taking things for granted;

I found the cleanest starbucks around my area. This is making me very euphoric. I made decent progress. I had to go back to my place because I had to teach. I finished teaching and came back home, but the mother called and asked me why I wasn't teaching for an hour and a half. I'm only obligated to tutor an hour. She told me I used to teach longer. Well, I just did it because I cared about the kid. When I went overtime, I explained she shouldn't take it as the norm or for granted, but evidently she did. Maybe humans are inherently greedy. I've already gave her a discount. Asking me to work for another 30 minute along with the discount is just too much. It is making me passive aggressive. Moreover, I'm kind of disgusted.

Another positive part of today was my sleeping schedule. I woke up early today. I have been working until 4 pm. I was shocked so it took me 2 hours to get back to normal. Then, at 6pm, I took a nap until 8 pm. I'm really proud of my schedule today. I just have to make sure I sleep late today and wake up early. One thing I did start to notice is I get dizzy when I have lack of sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment