God, I keep coughing when I can't solve problems or understand proofs. I'm pretty sure the bad air is contributing to my endless coughs as well. Yeah, I know. Korea is advanced and industrialized. Not a lot of people would expect myself to have this problem. Well, old apartments in Korea lack ventilation.
I've been experimenting with nicotine patches. I mean, nicotine has a lot of negative impression associated with it, but its not all bad. I'm using it to fight anxiety. The effects of nicotine is minimal. Not really effective compared to the cost of buying them.
Today was not productive. Weekends are just unproductive. I need to make tomorrow, I mean, today, since its 4:44AM, productive. Probably take Ritalin today. I try not taking them, but I end up wasting the whole day. I just have no idea how I am going read 500 pages.
No comments:
Post a Comment