13 days. I'm uncertain if I'll study fast enough to finish what I want to in 15 days. I don't know... Either I get sleepy, my back hurts, head gets clouded, or my back hurts. Maybe I should just give up on my irregular patterns. At the moment, I just do my best not to sleep. I would only sleep if I am really tired. As a result, I am in constant fatigue. It could have led to being unproductive and just give an illusion of being productive. The only time I had a 4.0 in college was when I had a pattern. I would try my best while I was awake and at 2 am, I would give up studying and go to sleep. I guess you can call this trying to accomplishing less to accomplish more. I don't know... I might start trying to have a pattern after next week. Time management is extremely hard when you're trying to have a social relationships. Talking and meeting people take way too much time.
However, I did enjoy last Saturday! I had food with a friend and got bubble tea after. Then I met up with another friend and went for hookah. Hookah was really relaxing. After, we went to karaoke. I love these outings.

No comments:
Post a Comment