I didn’t sleep long. I slept around 4 hours, but I wasn’t
productive during the night, making my efforts meaningless. I’ve finished
tutoring in the morning. Thankfully, the mother did not bother me. After, I
finished couple of administrative work I needed to do. Had a really bad panic
attack as I got off the subway. I think its because I think too much, and it
makes me nervous. I met up with a friend to study. I really enjoy how I can
have a social life in Korea. Plus, I can work. I have to read around 100 pages
of technical text. I only read 20 pages. I cannot speed read because it takes way
too much time to understand the concepts. I guess I would have to grind
tonight. My sleep debt is growing. Well, at least starbucks had a promotion,
where they gave me four shots of coffee. I need to do more GRE problems after. I
wish I had a nice chair and a sofa.
I did end up waking up at 3 am. But mom told me to go back to sleep later, which I ended up doing.
I did end up waking up at 3 am. But mom told me to go back to sleep later, which I ended up doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment