Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

interview;

Just a really quick post. Yesterday was wasteful. I'm experiencing my burnouts, where I don't feel like doing anything. I ended up not sleeping until 9am. Eventually I spent from 9 am to 3 pm, which was really bad. Woke up. Watched a bit of the computer architect lecture and went to tutor at 6 pm. Tutored from 6 pm to 7:30 pm. Went to get bread and groceries. I also ate this weird Korean food. 


It was very spicy. I ended up going to starbucks for coffee. Nobody is here because its going to close in couple of hours. I'm going to stay here until 11 pm. I have to prepare for an interview on Friday. I have no idea how I am going to be able to be fully prepared. 

I also gave treats to stray cats today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment