An example of an ocd case would be today. I went to get a burger at mcD. Realizing I don't need most of my stuff, I packed really lightly. I had my pencil case, books, earplugs in my bag. As I got there and munched on my burger, I realized I didn't have anything to write on. I made me have a lot of bad thoughts and an urge to go back to my house. I was not really stressed so I managed to neglect my urges, but I had a ominous feeling while I stayed there. I would usually carry my cellphone, laptop, charger, pencil case, books, earphones, hoodie, pillow, tumbler, water tissue, etc. If I'm missing one of them, I'll go back home to get it. In worst case, I would attend lecture, realize something is missing, leave, go get my missing items, and come back. A lot of people have no understanding of my behaviors. I understand because it is very irrational. From an introspective view, I do note that I feel insecure. I feel like I wouldn't be able to do something without these items. Thus, I need them with me at all times.
Either way, today was a bad day. I wasn't productive, and I slept a lot. God, I hate fatigue and sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment