Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

ocd;

I'm not too sure about ocd, but I'll give you personal opinions about ocd. Being organized doesn't mean you have ocd. I don't know... I think for ocd people, it is a ritual. Having something out of place is believed to cause something bad in the future. You have to put it in order or else something bad is going to happen. I mean, I'm very messy. I honestly don't care if something is neat or not. The problem is when I'm stressed or having a bad day. On those days, I'm scared. I need everything that I have to have in my backpack. If I don't have that particular item in my bag, I'm not prepared and lost. I would go back to my house no matter how far it would to get that item. I think I even left a lecture because I had to get something. If someone was ocd about neatness, they have to stay neat because they fear the item being out of place would cause problems. I'm pretty sure they aren't bothered by the disorganization itself, but the consequences disorganization might cause. Yes, they are highly delusional. I don't know, but if I were to be ocd on organization, I would remove everything in the room. It is impossible to have everything organized unless nothing existed in the first place. It would be really peaceful. 

I been reading ocd is good for programming, and it bothers me. I have been programming, and ocd is dreadful in programming. You have too much unwanted thoughts and self doubts. You mind is full of fear. You can't clear your thoughts of failing. The only way I could see how ocd programmers could exist is if programming became a ritual for your worries. You become highly delusional and believe programming removes your worries. Programming becomes a ritual. If you miss a day of programming, you'll be punished or your life would be destroyed. In that case, you'll be extremely well off in programming. However, I'm unsure if you'll be happy. Missing a day of programming would have a lot of emotional consequences. 


No comments:

Post a Comment