I slept at 5AM and woke up at 12:30 PM. Having 7 hours of sleep is very ideal. It was awfully hot though. Took a shower, had lunch, and thought about what I am suppose to do today. Like I planned, I decided to come to starbucks. I packed light. Instead of my hoodie, I decided to bring my blanket. I didn't bring my GRE book, and it bugs me a bit. I did take my skateboard. I had a really nice ride. I went through the alleys where they had smoother roads. It is a bit more dangerous as cars pop in without any notice. However, the main sidewalks were really bumpy. It was really crowded when I got here. It is the weekends, and a lot of Koreans come to starbucks. Nobody goes to this starbucks so it wasn't as crowded. I did, however, end up reading before I got my coffee. The line was way too long for me, and I wanted to wait for the crowd to ebb. It did. I got my coffee.
The stuff I had trouble yesterday was a lot more comprehendible. I'm kind of happy about it.
I went to quora.com. It is a really good site for computer scientists. I looked up computer scientists with ADHD. Most of them needed white noise or music to block out a lot of things. Most people would assume music would distract you. I guess, for myself, it is more justifiable to listen to music while I study.
Tomorrow would be a bar day. I need to look up which bar I am going to visit later.
No comments:
Post a Comment